Non-urgent advice: Please note
This service is only available for patients already registered at Kensington Park Medical Centre.
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
How to register for Online Services
Patients aged 16 and over
Please complete our Register for Online Services form.
On receipt of the application form, the practice will send you an SMS asking you to attach your photo-id. This is done via a secure one-time only link in our SMS message to you.
Patients aged 0-15 years
The parent or guardian of the patient will need to complete a separate application for proxy online access for that patient. A proxy is a person appointed, in the place of another, to represent them i.e. a parent representing their child.
Please complete an eConsultation to request proxy access for your child. The practice will then contact you to process the application.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices